Delivery & Returns
Derby Farm Flowers & Gardens strives to provide the best customer service available. We have established this return/refund policy to provide our customers with a complete understanding of how replacement orders or refunds are processed:
- If any customer claims an order was not delivered, we ask that we are given at least 24 hours to investigate and to determine what has occurred. In many cases, delivery was attempted but either the recipient was not home/office and/or no neighbors were available to accept the order.
- If it is determined that Derby Farm Flowers & Gardens did not make the delivery attempt, it is our policy that we will provide you with a refund.
- If an order is filled and delivered to the recipient and there is a question of the quality of the arrangement, the recipient should contact Derby Farm Flowers & Gardens. In almost every case, Derby Farm Flowers & Gardens will gladly replace the arrangement. To request a replacement, Derby Farm Flowers & Gardens must be contacted within 24 hours of the delivery. Bear in mind that flowers and plants are perishable. Proper care is required. It is the responsibility of the recipient to follow any care instructions provided by Derby Farm Flowers & Gardens. No refunds or replacements will be made for any order should the recipient or sender not notify Derby Farm Flowers & Gardens within 24 hours of the original delivery date.
- Derby Farm Flowers & Gardens reserves the right to reject any order provided to us that we deem questionable or possibly fraudulent. If we determine that fraudulent information is provided we will send an email or phone call to the sender to inform them of the situation to determine if the information was provided in error.
- Should any customer place an order through Derby Farm Flowers & Gardens and then need to cancel the order, the cancellation must be made prior to the delivery of the order (subjected to 15% cancellation fee). If the cancellation is received after the order is delivered, no refund can be issued. Cancellations will not be accepted if a customer places an order but provides information that prevents direct delivery, such as in the case of a wrong office or home address. The customer can obtain new information so that the order can then be properly delivered using correct information. If the new address is outside of the delivery range and Derby Farm Flowers & Gardens cannot deliver it, only 50% of the order can be refunded.
- Derby Farm Flowers & Gardens is not responsible for any order where the recipient refuses to accept the item. Derby Farm Flowers & Gardens will not issue refunds to any customer where the recipient, for whatever reason, will not accept the item or refuses delivery.
- Incorrect Address/Re-Delivery Changes to address information or incorrect addresses after the order has been placed resulting in a re-delivery will be subject to a $10.00 charge.
- If the customer has picked up the floral arrangement or plant, and has seen the quality of the flowers, it is the responsibility of the customer to then care for the flowers once it has left the store. No refunds will be given if any question of the quality of the arrangement is not given within 24 hours.